This has been a truly busy week, full of ups and downs, uncertainties and promises fulfilled. My heart is full. My mind is overwhelmed. My soul is resting in the Lord. So, I thought I'd share with you some of the happenings in the last week for which I give the Lord the thanks and praise due Him.
- Danny's successful trip to St. Paul and safe return.
- Being able to take my mother-in-law to the doctor's, to lunch, and bring her some frozen meal-on-wheels from Danny's kitchen.
- My MIL - she is such a joy!
- My Mom - for being so strong in the face of my Dad's Alzheimer's. She knows my brother and I are here for the both of them.
- My Mom, for letting me see first hand what courage and faith are all about.
- My publisher for liking my head shot (above) for the book.
- Making stepson, Giovanni, happy with breakfast meals for dinner.
- Seeing my daughter, son-in-law, and grand-girl and loving every moment of the visit.
- Having the first dry spell in writing answered by an absolute gush of productivity and satisfaction.
- Praising the Lord in worship.
- Pastor Wallace giving me more inspirational stories for my blog in one Sunday than he has in the past six months.
- Deciding upon the cover photo for my novel. Wow! Big decision!
- Not getting vertigo on the road. Milestone!
- The birds at the feeder, the squirrels scurrying in the trees, the chipmunks scampering through the leaves, the deer strolling through our yard.
- The cool temperatures and the brisk wind.
- Having the "daring-do" to write spontaneously upon the blog page.
- Every one of my friends who have been so supportive. Much love to you!
What are you thankful for today? Would love you to share your most recent thankful experiences in the comment section below.
In the meantime, may God bless you and keep you in His warm and loving embrace!